Wednesday, October 1, 2008

October

October is my favorite month by far! It is filled with colors, smells, cool crisp air, pumpkins, and candy! Halloween is my favorite day of the year and I'm pumped about this years month of October festivities. Tim and I are going to be so busy... We have our church's Pumpkin World event that Tim, Benny and Kim are heading up. Tim and I will be up at the building everyday for 2 weeks straight till 9:30ish. But even before this all happens we are preparing for this huge event. I am currently in charge of making the road signs, all marketing designs, painting pumpkins, and the design of the pumpkin patch. It is a huge undertaking and we are loving every minute of it. Also, on Halloween we are having a teen Halloween party at our house... I am making a huge spider to hang from our ceiling... when I say huge I mean huge ( 11 feet across)! I am also making ghosts and a graveyard.... 
We'll see how and when it all gets done. he he... I'll post pictures later.

No comments: