The packed up clothes.
My closet now.
During my pregnancy I was blessed with lots of maternity clothes. When I say lots I do mean lots. (Over 15 dresses and 30 shirts.) I had many friends who recently had babies; therefore, they were letting me borrow their cute outfits. Unfortunately, it has come time for me to give them back. I've never thought of myself as a material person, but today I felt sinful... it was hard going back to my small wardrobe. I got so used to having enough to not wear the same outfit more than once every few weeks. Tim is much better at living with little. I like clothes. I like shoes. I desire to be the kind of person who is okay with little and is confident enough to wear the same clothes over and over. This is something I'm gonna have to work on.

No comments:
Post a Comment