My sweet Jude aka Juder Duder aka Judy (*My personal favorite) is five months old now and I'm just getting back into blogging again! Jude has been the best baby I could have hoped for. He is one of those babies that makes you want to have ten! He falls asleep within 5 seconds of laying him down, rarely cries, he smiles and coos all day and he takes his brothers beatings with a laugh. (Not real beatings, but almost.)
Jude and I have formed a sweet bond. Last week he said, 'Momma!' At least, his Aunt Nicole and I swear by it. Then Tim said he thought he heard it again two days ago. This boy loves me and I love him.
I do think he has a special love for Lewis. Oh man, he loves his brother. Lewis is the only one of us that can really get him cackling to the point of tears. I cannot wait for him to get a little older and see the two of them running around the house, probably in their underwear and jumping off the walls.
My sweet Jude, my prayer for you is to love our Lord with all your heart, soul, strength and mind. I don't care how much money you make or the kind of grades you bring home. The most important thing to remember is that we are here in this world for one reason. To love God and love our neighbors. I am thankful God gave me you.


No comments:
Post a Comment