Thursday, June 5, 2008

Day 1 June 5, 2008

Well I really haven't done much blogging, but I thought this could be fun.... So here it goes:

I really do love being a youth minister's wife. I was just talking to my sister-in-law yesterday, who is also a youth minister's wife, about how different it is compared to a wife of a dentist, banker, doctor, trashman, etc. You are in the public's eye. You are being watched constantly.  It's not just that, but your life becomes the people at your congregation. Tim and I practically live at our church building. Yes, I am not a paid youth minister, but I do almost as much as Tim. 

Currently I'm looking for a job, but it's hard to find a job that won't interfere with our ministry. Our ministry is the number one reason we are here, but if a job gets in the way of our church family it just won't work.

Well I guess that's all I have to say right now.

1 comment:

Tim Randolph said...

That's all I have to say about that. You DO sound like Forest Gump!

Thanks for sharing. I love you.

-Tim

ps. You're a better youth minister than I am.