Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Packing for his first trip alone with the teens and no wife

I am currently watching Tim do laundry and pack... yes, that's right... doing laundry! I know, I'm amazing... no wait... Tim's amazing. I love that my husband will do his own laundry... sometimes he will throw in a few of my clothes too.
So Friday morning at 4:30 am Tim is taking our Junior High teens to Nashville for IMPACT. It's going to be an amazing trip! I will be bringing up our Senior High teens on Monday to join in the fun. It's going to be HOT, BUT FUN.
I'm really looking forward to a few days alone. I have been so busy and over-loaded this is going to be a nice weekend with not much to do. Heather and I are going to have a date night since both of our husbands are out of town.... her husband is currently learning to jump out of airplanes with an oxygen tank strapped on... while mine is going to be running around with 12 middle schoolers wishing he was the one jumping out of an airplane. (no just kidding... tim is an amazing youth minister and our kids aren't that bad.) ;)
Well Tim wants me to get in the living room so we can watch another episode of 24! That show is amazing!!!! I get so into it that I forget it's not for real.

2 comments:

Greg Bukovatz said...

Are you kidding me? 24 is not real? You just destroyed my life!

BTW, Jack Bauer is going to eat you for dinner.

Tim Randolph said...

I just saw an Eddie Bauer Ford Explorer SUV and I thought about a Jack Bauer SUV. Eddie Bauer edition - Fully loaded. Jack Bauer edition - Fully loaded with Explosives!