I love to show Tim I love him. One of the best ways I can do this is to cook dinner and occasionally surprise him with breakfast in the morning. Since our son is due in 6 weeks and I know dinner will be less than great for awhile I'm trying to fill his love bank until it's spilling over. Dinner is my weak point. I HATE, I HATE, I REALLY HATE making a menu for the week. It usually takes me 2 hours and I second guess everything I pick. I say this to explain how big of a feat this was for me. In September I set out to make a new dinner every night until the baby came. So far this has gone pretty well. I've actually enjoyed this new adventure and I've discovered that I could do things I never thought I could. Yes, we've had a few not so good meals, but so far they've all been edible.
If you know of any good recipes or good websites I could visit for some inspiration please share.
The one I usually use is www.allrecipes.com
1 comment:
If you haven't discovered the Pioneer Woman yet....shame on you. www.pioneerwoman.com Good (not necessarily healthy) food, good photos, and good stories. She also has a cookbook, which my fab mother in law gave me for xmas last year...super fun to use. You live in the south now anyway, embrace it!
Post a Comment