2026 World Cup Printable Bracket
-
This World Cup printable bracket is a fun way to keep track of who is
winning in the knockout round of the 2026 World Cup! Is your family
enjoying the Worl...
From Near and Far
-
Nineteen neurosurgical procedures. Nearly five months of total time spent
admitted to Kijabe Hospital. That's what then four-year-old Bravin endured
...
Under the Fig: Lenten Imagination #1
-
Under the Fig: On Awakening A response to Psalm 57:1-11 and John 1:43-51
It wasn’t just the fig tree that told me the meaning of shame. It wasn’t
only whe...
january 2017
-
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
Girl loves her high heels, panty hose and a dress...
BRACES time for the She...
Neighbors...
One morning we woke to Waffle Wee...
Beaverdale Lights
-
This is our third holiday season in Des Moines, and we've taken a drive
through Beaverdale every year. Our first year here, Santa was actually
standing in ...
September/October Member of the Month
-
Meet Kristin Khan
I grew up in Michigan being pretty active and playing basketball, but once
high school came around I was too intimidated by the competi...
Best friends are overrated
-
Do you have a BFF? It's a loaded question. I have a love/hate relationship
with the term. I have experienced times in my life when I had a best
friend, and...
Christmas Card 2013
-
Hello all and Merry Christmas!
Just a bit more than what we could fit on a Christmas card here, but I
thought I should post some updates while enjoying NB...
Madame à Paris
-
*Yes, Madame est à Paris once again, as our stay in London wound down to an
end. Just a quick train trip over on the Eurostar, and we're in central
Pari...
Fun at the zoo
-
Last Tuesday, a group of us got together and went to the Montgomery Zoo. It
was A LOT more chaotic than the last time we were all there, but we still
had a...
Benny Boo
-
Oh, Bennett. Be still my heart. My precious, impulsive, loving,
explosive, cuddly, tempermental, extra sweet son, what will I do with you!
I love this c...
May "Time Off"
-
We spent our last time off driving to Texas to see my parents and for Greg
to go to Lubbock to see some friends! (I took no pictures while in th...
Prayer Please
-
The world lost a beautiful woman last night. You can read about Ali's
passing here. Ali is leaving behind a devoted husband, a gorgeous baby
girl who jus...
Community Health Evangelism
-
Community Health Evangelism is a ministry that seamlessly integrates
evangelism, discipleship, and church planting with community health and
development. T...
The Countdown is ON!
-
What have I been up to lately? Yes I am 9 months pregnant but that's not
slowing me down one bit! I have a LONG list of "TO-DO's" and "Honey-DO'S."
So far ...
Pub Quiz Round 1 answers
-
1. Panda
2. Conan the Destroyer
3. Martin Short
4. Michael Jackson's "Smooth Criminal"
5. Arkansas (one of the teams spelled it "Arkansaw"...how cute is that...
No comments:
Post a Comment