
We are big Cincinnati Reds fans and baseball season has begun!
For me, it all began summer of 2005. Tim and I started 'talking' and I knew he was a big baseball fan so I got an idea. What if I bought us tickets to see the Reds vs Cardinals in September?!? I stepped out on a limb and bought the tickets without discussing it with him. The plan all along was to surprise him once we got back to school.
There we were sitting in his truck and I told him I had a surprise. He quickly said, "Oh I do too!" (as he pulls out an envelope from his glove compartment) I show him the tickets and he starts laughing, "I can't believe this.... Sara, I got us tickets for the same game too!" At that moment I knew we had 'something'.
A few weeks later we made the journey to St. Louis with our friends Joel and Hayley. It was a great night filled with hot dogs, crazy fans and a great game. This was my first Cincinnati game and from that moment I became a fan!

This post is dedicated to the Reds and the amazing season ahead. So far we have swept the Brewers and tonight we play Houston. Lets have a RED OCTOBER! GO REDS GO.
(The below pictures of the next year at the Reds stadium in Cincinnati!)





2 comments:
I love Lewis' smile in the first picture! Soooo precious! Can't wait to see you guys this week!
It was so much fun meeting you this past weekend. Your children are adorable!
Post a Comment