Thursday, April 28, 2011

Official Mom

I have done it... I have become a Mom. I was officially inducted yesterday once I made it two days sick with the flu while caring for a newborn and all without help!

While my Dad is gone in Zimbabwe for two weeks I am taking his spot caring for his Mother, my Grandma. Therefore, here I am in Kansas at my parents house supposed to be caring for her and Lewis and I get sick. THIS WAS NOT THE PLAN!

While laying around I had a lot of time to think.... I realized I am much stronger than I ever thought I was. I also realized I am blessed to not be a single mother and that I have a great husband who helps me A LOT!

Now I did a few things I'm not proud of:
1. I let Lewis watch TV when I just ached too much to play with him.
2. I didn't do my Bible Studies.

I know I didn't have to admit those things, but I can't help but confess. I am human and I am a Mom.

(There are no pictures to go along with this post for good reason.)

No comments: