Sunday, May 1, 2011

Mr. Independent


Lewis is becoming his own little person. My Mom says I better watch out... he's gonna be a turkey just like his Momma. Unfortunately, I'm starting to see what she's talking about. Just in the last 2 weeks he has 'developed' new habits.



Lewis with the pacificer in his mouth.


'Hum... how do I get this thing back in my mouth?'


'Hey Mom, I've almost got it!'



'Oh, I'm too frustrated to keep trying... let's throw it on the floor.'



Another new beginning... Lewis likes to hold his bottle.

And his spoon!


A face full of rice cereal mixed with breast milk. (sticky!)







We are currently in Wichita, KS, while I care for my Grandma. We arrived just in time to celebrate Easter at my childhood church, East Point Church of Christ. They had a fun Easter Egg Hunt after services. Being my first time for this I didn't realize I needed to RUSH out the door in order to get an egg for Lewis. Thankfully, I was able to find one on the side of the building.

I know I know it's not like he NEEDS an egg nor does he know what it is, but it's a tradition. Plus, Lewis was very intriged.



Also, while we've been here I've had a chance to catch up with some old friends.

Sarah Davis a good friend from HUF. We shared a bunk bed while at school in Florence.


Stacia Ryan my good friend from childhood. She was also a bridesmaid in our wedding.

























1 comment:

Anna said...

Yay! So glad you had a good time. What a cutie you have!!!