Lewis was invited to his first birthday party a few weeks ago. It was Vivienne's 2nd birthday, Lewis' best bud. They really do love one another.
Lewis and Vivi- I think she's trying to put a sticker on him, while he's pulling on her dress.
I guess the sticker stuck best to his leg.
Isn't this cake amazing! I think it was honey lemon- so delicious!
Heather, Vivi's Mom, and Lewis.
Brad, Heather, Adelaide and Vivienne
Heather has created the cutest play room I've ever seen. Here is Lewis playing in it.
Vivi playing Stick the Stinger on the Bee
Adelaide was super pumped.
Lewie having a try at it.
April- she made the cake.
Heather and I
It was the perfect birthday party. I've only been to three parties, but I thought it was precious. Heather had a great idea- instead of presents for Vivi everyone brought a wrapped Golden Book and we exchanged it with another child at the party. The kids loved opening a present and everyone got to take home a book. Lewis got Best Little Word Book Ever! by Richard Scarry.





No comments:
Post a Comment