Last week we had a playdate with Lewis' best friends, Vivi and Adelaide. We had a blast. Adelaide blew me away with her knowledge of computers. She knew her way around iPhoto. She kept asking to see wedding pictures... I guess she's already planning her big day!
While Ada and I were on the computer Vivi read books!
During craft time Adelaide drew a picture of her whole family while Lewis kept trying to eat her pencils. Then Vivi dumped out the googly eyes and we got them EVERYWHERE.... including her feet. (shown below)
It was a successful playdate! These girls are precious and Vivi has to be the smartest 2 year old I've ever know. This little girl is a verbal prodigy.... she speaks in complete sentences and will have a 5 minute conversation with you about anything! She amazes me all the time. We are truly blessed to have this family in our lives.

No comments:
Post a Comment