I ran my first 5K race. This has been a personal goal of mine since college and I finally got over my fears of failure and did it, thanks to Stroller Strong Moms.
![]() |
| With a little sprinkle coming down Tim and Lewis still came to cheer me on. |
![]() |
| Before the race... Tim caught me in mid-sentence. Do you like the tutu? |
![]() |
| A few friends, Kaci and Casey, who both pushed their daughters the whole way. |
![]() |
| A much needed diaper change. |
| Lewis and his good buddy, Laia. |
![]() |
| This pregnant, SSM, ran the race while pushing her stroller and fighting waves of morning sickness! That's what I call a Stroller Strong Mom! |
| After the race. |
| Tim is saying, "Sara I don't know what's more nasty... your sweat soaking my shirt or watching people vomit as they cross the finish line." |
| All the Stroller Strong Moms that ran. |
![]() |
| Lewis cheering on the runners. |
| I placed 52nd out of 136 at 27 mins and 34 seconds... not great, but at least I didn't walk! |







No comments:
Post a Comment