Saturday, November 24, 2012

Too Long

It has been way too long since I last posted. I was sitting here reading everyone else's blogs wishing they would post more frequently, when I realized I need to be talking to myself!

The last two months have flown by. Here are a few highlights:





We discovered the good news of expecting another baby! We feel very blessed! Tim and I had been 'trying' for almost a year. We had scheduled an appointment to see our OB and look into ovulation medication. We thought there must be a problem, but I guess not. Two days before our appointment we got a positive pregnancy test. Praise the Lord! It was such a good feeling to call and cancel our appointment and reschedule for an 8 week ultra-sound.

I feel like Lewis has changed a lot in the last two months. He is almost completely potty trained, just not at night. He is using more and more phrases and 3-4 word sentences now. He's also in-love with Peanut Butter! This boy asks for it all day long.


My only complaint with his speech development is his pronunciation of the word 'fox'. Tim and Lewis have been watching Fantastic Mr. Fox lately and Lew is a little obsessed. Instead of saying fox he says the F word! It's awful and funny at the same time. I have officially hid the DVD to keep him from carrying it around the house all day asking for Mr. F.

This next month Lewis will turn 2 and we have a T-Ball Birthday Party planned for him! I hope it's not too cold. I will let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Anna said...

What a cool way to post about you being prego!!