Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Potty Time


Yes, we have begun Potty Training! Check out Lewis' cool new 'big boy underwear'.


He was so proud... Daddy and Lewis showed off their 'big boy muscles'.


He couldn't wait to try them out for a run around the room.


2T is the smallest we found in the three stores we visited. They are a little too big and baggy, but Lewis still wants to give you a peek.


He might be wearing 'big boy underwear' but he's not too big to give a kiss to George.


I love this shot and the ones below- flexing his muscles.


Too cute, huh?


Sweet smiles


Go Team Lewis!

I know I know, he's only 21 months, but Lewis really started this on his own. Around 18 months he started asking to sit on the potty. A few weeks later I bought him his own froggy potty. This seemed to be enough for awhile, but in the last week he has been asking on a regular basis to go and then he even produces the 'stuff'.
Tim and I debated it for a few days and finally decided we would go ahead, face our fears and potty train. Today is our first day to officially start. Most of the day we let Lewis run around naked. He peed several times on the floor, but several times he was able to stop and finished in the toilet. While we went out and about buying underwear and other gear he asked to go potty three times and every time he was able to produce. All in all this was a successful day, he woke up dry from his nap and he used the potty around eight times.

1 comment:

David and Eryn said...

Go Lewis! We started early with Braylen too- and I totally feel you on the underwear thing! They should have some smaller than the 2T/3T combo for little booties :)