| Lewis found a new hiding spot. |
![]() |
| Loves to wear one shoe, yes, just ONE shoe around the house. |
| At a play date with our workout group. |
Lewis is 20 months old now. I guess it's time for an update:
- He's feeling much better since his tubes. He's like a new child, happy and more independent.
- He is struggling with the typical age symptoms of wanting control and independence, but needing Mommy to still help.
-He's been known to eat his cereal at one moment and then the next bite he spits it out and says, "Eeww." (control issues!)
-He loves stickers, balls and water.
- He is still sleeping in his crib, but I don't think it will last much longer. We have a bunk bed for him once he outgrows his current bed.
-His vocabulary has exploded with full sentences and new words every day. My favorite words to hear him say are:
ice cream- sounds like "ah pee"
water- sounds like "wa-wa"
stickers- sounds like "sticky"
Bob (from Veggie Tales)- sounds like "ba"
- A word I really don't like hearing is "Mine!" Lewis says this every time I help him with something, but he doesn't want the help. It drives me nuts.
-Lewis is very tall for his age, but skinny. The other day I bought him 6-9 month sized shorts.
-I've noticed that he has become more attached to George, his lovey. He doesn't leave the house with it, but he carries it around while we are at home. (Although, this might be a reaction to Tim being out of town for 11 days.)
-Lewis started showing interest in the potty at 19 months old; therefore, I bought a potty chair for him. He loves it! Even though I am not pushing it he has gone poop twice and peed once. I know he is not ready for us to potty train him just yet, because he doesn't wake up dry from sleep nor does he have a dry diaper for even more than 30 minutes during the daytime. Although, I am feeling good about the progress we've made.
![]() |
| With a new awareness of his ears, Lewis is trying to put rocks into them. |




No comments:
Post a Comment