Last Thursday I took Lewis to Oxbow Meadows, an environmental learning center. I have never been before mostly because it's on the south side of town and out of my way. It was worth the drive! Not only was it free, but it got us out of the house on a potentially bad day and made it a good one.
 |
| Oxbow Meadows |
 |
| I really didn't need the stroller, but I wasn't sure what to expect so I brought it anyway. |
 |
| Lewis obviously didn't stay in the stroller for long. |
 |
| I felt a little like Harry Potter at this moment. Too bad I can't speak Parselmouth. |
 |
| Lewis was a little scared of this beaver, but he eventually got the courage to touch it. |
 |
| And this is the moment that ended our visit. |
Everything was great until the last picture was taken when Lewis gave me a 5 second warning that he needed to potty. Well at the moment the shot was taken Lewis started peeing all over me! Oh, it was a mess. At least we were outside and I had extra clothes for Lew.
No comments:
Post a Comment