It's been a year with Stroller Strong Moms. It took me 5 months just to get the name right, but it has become a part of our lives, Lewis and I's. I started going after I kept running into the group at the park. Then I eventually asked one of the other Moms about it and I knew this is what we needed.
I've done several other 'mommy groups' and such, but I never really saw consistency in the group of moms; therefore, I didn't get to know anyone very well. SSM is not the same case. Yes, there are a few drifters and people move away, but for the most part the Moms stay active in the group and we have formed great friendships.
Valentine's Day 2013
 |
| Stroller Strong Moms Group Shot-Valentine's Day |
Lewis and I are on the back row and center. Do you see us? Beware: These are not flattering pictures!
 |
| I'm taking a break from the plank to help Lewis with some snacks he dropped. |
 |
| Suicide Hill... well named. |
 |
| Another prego Mom and I running around the kids to our next workout station. It was a cold day! |
 |
| Our warm-up spot. |
I hate working out in the cold, but I will do it for the fun that Lewis has and the energy it gives me.
HALLOWEEN 2012
 |
| This was not planned! haha |
 |
| Can you spot Where's Waldo? |
 |
| All the kids dressed up too, Lewis the Garden Gnome. |
 |
| Did I mention, these are not flattering pictures?!? |
Big Dog Running Company, Running Class
 |
| We went for a class on 'proper running'. Did you know there was such a thing?!? |
Summer 2012
 |
| Can you spot me... Out front in black rocking the lunges. |
Easter 2012
 |
| We had a great Easter Egg Hunt after class one day. |
No comments:
Post a Comment