Mother's Day was last week and we had a great afternoon. Tim took me to El Vaquero for lunch, because I wanted some shrimp fajitas (go figure). After some much needed naps we headed to Callaway Gardens. I had a photo session for a client up there, but we were able to squeeze in good family time before and after.
 |
| Lewis was running around like crazy the whole time. I'm surprised I got him to be still enough to get this shot. |
 |
| A dark picture, but at least I got one. |
 |
| Lewis likes the butterflies at the Butterfly Center, but his favorite part about this place is throwing fish food into the water. |
 |
| I managed to get one picture of a butterfly with my camera phone. |
 |
| Checking out the fish. |
 |
| After our fish feeding we headed outside for Tim and Lewis to wrestle on the ground. |
During my session Lewis and Tim attempted to drive to the playground at the beach. The beach closed early, but that didn't stop Tim from trying. He ended up getting stuck on the golf course with no way out without a passcode. After awhile he managed to make it back to me with a disappointed little boy. Since he didn't get to see the playground we stayed a little longer and played at the Pioneer Cabin.
No comments:
Post a Comment