Today I can't seem to stop crying... probably because Tim is about to leave for ACU for the next 9 days, but still, I am an emotional basket-case. Thankfully, I'm not like this most of the pregnancy, but when I am... whew, watch out world and pass the kleenex.
We are 34 weeks along. I didn't think it was possible, but I'm pretty sure I'm bigger with little brother than I was with Lewis at this point. (See pictures below.) I am also more symptomatic, or maybe I just don't remember anything from 2 years ago. I have more heartburn, more braxton-hicks contractions, a funky belly button, and lots of unmentionables. (Can I complain anymore?!? Oh wait, I can....) I am JUST SO TIRED!
Now that the week ahead is without my best friend, Tim. I must get positive, put on my big girl panties and charge ahead. I have a little Lew desperately needing my attention and playtime; therefore, we are going to stay busy, take long naps and have many play-dates. At least this is the goal.
| Pregnant with Lewis- 34 weeks |
![]() |
| Pregnant with little brother- 34 weeks- my belly is more pointy this time around |


No comments:
Post a Comment