We've been in Oshkosh for almost 3 months, it's home now. Maybe not this apartment, but everything else. Truthfully, I've had a really hard time being content with our apartment. It's very small, only two bedrooms and the open concept is driving me nuts. I hate walking thru the front door and seeing the dirty dishes in the sink. The boys toys, coats, gloves, boots seems to be growing and multiplying because I find it EVERYWHERE! Plus, most of our family has come to visit which makes it hard to fit everyone and it makes me feel like our home is even smaller. (1st world problem, right?!?)
This past week I committed to be content. I've had to delete my Zillow apps and email notifications and stop searching the For Rent ads. It's hard. I know the timing isn't right for us to move just yet. We need to stay thru the winter; therefore, I will not look until the snow melts.
Let's see if I can do this.
2026 World Cup Printable Bracket
-
This World Cup printable bracket is a fun way to keep track of who is
winning in the knockout round of the 2026 World Cup! Is your family
enjoying the Worl...
4 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment