Thursday, August 11, 2011

Exploding with Newness



Since my last post Lewis has exploded with newness (Yes, Mom, I know newness isn't a word, but it's the word I want to use.) 

-He can now go from his belly to a sitting position.

-He pulls up and is now cruising. 

-The best thing Randolph's do.... he's babbling more and more. Da da is a great new word of his. 

All this is great, but it's also made a few things more difficult. For one, he isn't interested in nursing during the day. This is by far the most frustrating development. I called my lactation consultant and she encouraged me to pump when I need to and keep offering throughout the day. Persevere I will! I hope he will soon become more interested.




3 comments:

Jenae said...

What a beautiful picture of you two!!!

Jen said...

First, I love the picture of you and Lewis. Second, I hate that I didn't get to see you when you were in town. Do-over please. Third: Lewis is amazing
Fourth: Miss you guys.

The Four of Us said...

Jen, I also HATE that we didn't get to see you! We miss you guys too. Your husband was awesome with the boys... he acts like a pro. My favorite thing he said was, "Oh Reed's way of communicating is crying... he just has a lot to say." And he said it as though it was no big deal. I admire that attitude!