This morning we went to U Pick It Blueberry Farm. Lewis and I met our good friends April (and baby Camp), Jack, Claire and Sam.
 |
| This was an honor system and the proceeds went to help adopt the orphans pictured above. |
The farmers supplied gallon size containers and plastic bags to collect the fruit. Each gallon was only $7. I'm not sure just how many Lewis and I ate while picking, so we made sure not to fill our gallon.
 |
| Off they go to find blueberries. |
Lewis and Sam ate a lot of blueberries that had already fallen on the ground. Personally, I loved the blueberries warmed by the morning sun. Although, Lewis fed me a few from his piles.
 |
| Lewis was in Heaven... all the blueberries he could eat. |
 |
| Sweet boy |
 |
| "Whoa, Mama... balls" a.k.a. blueberries |
 |
| Sam helping April |
 |
| Lewis throwing his blueberries into the creek. |
 |
| April and her cute baby belly. |
 |
| The kids had a great time. |
 |
| Lewis loved it. |
Next time I will come prepared with exact change and tennis shoes. Lewis and I were pretty dirty by the end of the picking.
I cannot wait to go back.
No comments:
Post a Comment