Yesterday, I took Lewis to Callaway Gardens to see the butterflies aka fuffer-flies. It's only 45 minutes from our house and it's free entry for the months of January and February.
This was the first butterfly we spotted. Lewis kept asking to hold him, but he was a good boy and didn't try to touch him. Instead he would get close and say, "HELLO, FUFFER-FLY, HELLO!"
Lewis wanted to get in the water for a swim. Although, I think the fish would have thought he was food and taken a few nibbles.
In years past Tim and I have seen butterflies as big as our heads and flying all around. This time they were much smaller and few in number.
We took a stop into the gift shop, but instead of getting a new toy or book Lewis wanted candy.
Enjoying a handful.
This was a nice afternoon for the two of us... very relaxing.





No comments:
Post a Comment