Tim and I were inspired to do a little gardening today. Therefore, we made an afternoon of it with Lewis and took him to the local nursery.
![]() |
| Dressed for the occasion in his super hero shirt and rain boots! ha ha... |
| He was very curious about the big pots. |
| He found a great puddle and occupied himself for awhile. |
| He was soaked. |
| His boots were full of water; therefore, we had to strip him down before getting in the car! |
| Look at those white legs. |
| Lewis was ready to garden for his first time. |
| We planted strawberries |
| and Romaine Lettuce. (I really hope my green thumb has kicked in and these don't die on me.) |
| Lewis is showing me his dirty shirt! |
| We paused for a quick shot taken by Tim. |
| Tim planted all of these for us in the garden bed. (Almost impossible to kill!) |
| Lewis and I stuck to the containers. |
| The big mess Lewis made! Well, I guess I am responsible too. |


No comments:
Post a Comment