So far I have been trying:
1. Evening Primrose Oil and using it during Perennial Massages.
2. I'm drinking Red Raspberry Leaf Tea.
3. 'Keepin' it real' with my husband.
4. Eating spicy food (mexican for lunch and italian for dinner)
5. Lastly, I'm going for a LONG walk through the mall tonight after our italian dinner.
Any other suggestions? I don't ask for advice very often, because I feel as though I get it all the time whether I want it or not. So take this opportunity and give advice.

2 comments:
Oh girl! I sooo hear you. You crack me up. I definitely did the walking thing. If anything, it will help you feel better, and could even improve your recovery time. My sis-in-law, who shall remain unnamed at this time, tried drinking some kind of oil... trying to remember the name. Anyway, I don't think that she would recommend it... If I remember right, it did bring something about down there, just not the baby, you know what I'm sayin?
I'll pray for you during this waiting time! Love your blog about your first Christmas together. Things like that really help with the waiting: having something fun to do. And I'm a fan of "very own holidays." They can be a whole lot of fun.
Sara,
So glad to see that you stopped by my blog--it's great making new blogging friends, and I see that we have several other connections to tie us together also. Good luck with the arrival of your "wee one," and I look forward to following along the journey with you through this blog.
See you in May,
Debi
Post a Comment