I am 39 Weeks pregnant and not feeling so beautiful. Last night I reached the point I've only heard about, but never experienced. "I AM READY TO NOT BE PREGNANT ANYMORE!" I understand this is very common and most women get to this point. Well I woke up this morning and decided I don't want to feel like this. I want to cherish the last few hours/days/weeks of having our son so close to me. So here I am... I am making a decision... I am going to be positive!
There are a few things I want to do before he comes into this world:
1. I will take a shower, do my hair and put on makeup everyday.
2. I will leave the house everyday and do something fun.
3. I will take pictures.
4. I will not stress if we go into labor and the dishes aren't done.
5. I will hang out with Tim as much as possible.
6. I will make sure to get good devotional time with God.
Well I hope you friends and family can encourage me in my efforts and spur me on towards positive days.

No comments:
Post a Comment