This was not the first time this happened. Little kids especially between the ages of 3 and 5 are amazed by pregnant bellies.
Our nephew, Keegan, was very inquisitive when it came to my belly. Tim and I were running some errands with him in the back seat. On our way back home to eat dinner Keegan asked me, "Why are we eating? Is the baby hungry?" "Well yes, he's hungry and so am I," I said. "Won't the food hit the baby?" Keegan asked."
Lastly, while I was over at a friends house, I noticed her 4 year old boy wouldn't come into the same room as me. In fact, he would stand in another room behind a chair and peak out to stare. I thought maybe he didn't like me, but as it turns out he only wanted to observe me. Later my friend told me I am the first woman he's seen go from skinny to a big belly. This weird phenomenon brought on many questions for his parents, such as: Where do babies come from? How is the baby going to get out of there?
These are some of my favorite memories from pregnancy.

1 comment:
First off, I LOVE GROCERY SHOPPING TOO! I hate carrying in all the bounty, but I love walking the asiles and it's so nice to have groceries in the house!!!
Secondly, that's hilarious. Will the food hit the baby ...
Post a Comment