Today we went to the Port Columbus Museum to visit with Santa. This event was advertised with the below words:
"Santa as we know him first appeared in Christmas 1862, at an army camp to pass out presents to soldiers," said museum Executive Director Bruce Smith
I was pleasantly surprised to see him in the American Flag. Even though this isn't our typical Santa I thought it was neat. Although, I do not think Lewis appreciated the change!
I know this might sound bad, but I have always hoped I would have a kid cry when he sat on Santa's lap.... I think it's hilarious! You should have see us... I'm standing there with my camera ready and Tim hands Lewis over to Santa and he just starts going hysterical. The Santa looks at us like he doesn't know what to do and we bust up laughing. To make things worse Santa asked if we wanted to take Lewis back and I said, "No, it's funny... let me get a picture!"


No comments:
Post a Comment