Lewis hit a growth spurt last week and is able to reach items I didn't expect. For example, the biscuit container that used to be on the counter.
![]() |
| I guess he really wanted a biscuit or two. |
![]() |
| Making sure to pick them all up. |
![]() |
| He's double fisting it. |
![]() |
| "Who me?!?" |
| How can you be upset with a face like that?!? |
| He made sure to take a bite out of all of them. |
Later that day Lewis got ahold of my cold coffee cup. You gotta watch out for this boy and coffee cups. He loves them!
| Caught at the scene of the crime. |
| Off he goes with the cup in hand. |
![]() |
| Left a nice trail of coffee footprints. |
![]() |
| Look at those socks... I just threw them away. |
Lewis also has a new love for brooms and the vacuum, which I love! Here's Tim letting Lewis have a try.
| Trying it out. |
![]() |
| Dad trying to help. |
![]() |
| He's not so sure at this moment. |
![]() |
| I think he got the hang of it. |
This 13.5 month old boy is into everything as you can see, but we are having such a good time.










1 comment:
What a cutie! Love his shirt with the car on it. It was good to talk last wk.
Post a Comment